Did you know that over 90% of IUPUI's students remain in the state of Indiana after graduation? And that one-third of those students are first generation college students? Are you prepared to effectively recruit from this large talent pool?
The IUPUI Career Services Council annually hosts the Recruit IUPUI event, an afternoon of professional development designed with you in mind. This is not a career fair, but an opportunity for you to network with career services offices, learn about unique ways to engage with IUPUI, and identify best strategies for recruiting IUPUI students and alums for your internship, part-time, and full-time opportunities.
At Recruit IUPUI, you'll learn about and experience:
- Networking to Connect with IUPUI Offices (includes light refreshments)
- IUPUI Talent: The University's Career Services System
- Overview for New Recruiters
- Creative Strategies for Connecting with IUPUI Students
- Best Practices for Enhancing the Learning in Your Internship Program
Unfortunately, due to the COVID-19 situation, we were unable to host the event in 2020. We invite you to view short presentations prepared by participating IUPUI staff that cover topics that include:
- Effective tactics for recruiting students
- Recruiting diverse candidates
- School overviews including opportunities for engagement with students