As a first point of contact, Campus Career and Advising Services (CCAS) can assist business, industry, government, and nonprofit organizations in accessing campus career resources. CCAS can help you develop internships and partnerships with students and school representatives. If you're hiring an intern for the first time or if you’re unsure which academic department will fit your needs, contact CCAS at email@example.com or 317-274-3595.
If you're unsure where to start . . .
Recruit in a specific school or academic area
Many departments on campus provide recruiting services to employers wishing to hire their students for professional jobs and internship opportunities, including on-campus recruiting, job and internship fairs, cooperative education programs, job and internship databases, and resume referrals. Contact the career services office of your choice using the school-specific career services.
Community Work-Study Program
Community Work-Study provides the opportunity for nonprofit and government agencies to recruit and to hire IUPUI students who qualify for Federal Work-Study as employees and interns. These part-time employment opportunities provide college students with educationally relevant work experience while making a difference in the community. Nonprofit and government agencies that qualify to become work-study agencies are responsible for paying 25% of a student's wages, while Federal Work-Study pays the other 75%. For agencies interested in becoming a work-study approved agency, contact the Office of Student Employment via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (317) 274-0857.