Meet with us
Before the application goes live, you can attend information sessions to learn more about our program. Information sessions take place in the two weeks before the application opens. Sign up for information sessions when times are available on SAS. Once the application is live, you can schedule an appointment with us to review your application before submitting.
The SIP team offers in-person and virtual appointments. These appointments are available Monday–Friday. We do offer drop-ins, which are posted on SAS. To schedule an appointment, complete the following steps:
- Visit Student Appointment Scheduler (SAS) on One.IU.edu.
- Sign in to SAS.
- Select "Search for other advisors" under your assigned advisors.
- Type "SIP" into the search bar.
- Select all staff listed (check the box at the top of the list) and then select "Find Open Appointments."
- Select a day in the calendar to view open appointment slots, and choose the time you would like.
- Include the reason for your appointment in the dialog box that appears (review application, questions about SIP, etc.), and then submit the request. Be sure to specify you are coming for SIP.
- You'll see a confirmation appear, and a confirmation will also be sent to your university email address. If you requested to receive a text notification, you'll receive a text reminder as well.
Please note: We do not assist with creating resumes. Once you have visited your career services office or the Office of Student Employment for assistance, you can schedule an appointment to receive feedback on your resume.